The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

Love it!

Awesome colab, I love it guys! It's cool that I knew some people who did it. :)

Beautiful Pico Day Beautiful Pico Day

I like HouseMasta, but that's it...

What was with the submission? It was just a worthless little loop, and an incredibly short one at that.

How can you justify the file size of that entry? Are you high?

ShortMonkey responds:

No I'm not high, but everyone seemed to like the graphics, which I think got it a decent score.

Beer Pong (fanimutation) Beer Pong (fanimutation)

Why did you get the Rammstein lyrics wrong?

If you need to count in German its like this:
1 = eins
6 = sechs
7 = sieben
8 = acht
9 = neun

Then he says "aus". Anyway, cool game. And next time pick a cooler Rammstein song, Sonne is just mediocre.

ChainsawJugg1er responds:

Oh, sweet delight! Meatwad has spoken again. Yes, keep chanting that ad line, Meatwad. How about this one: Reward yourself by eating a wad of decayed meat with an oasis of greasy honey mustard filling.

And look up "Animutation" in your web encyclopedia of choice while you're at it. Of the occasional "helpful" reviews that trickle in, yours is the first to call this a game. But if you thought it was cool that's cool by me. Next time I'll make one that zooms in on Goatse for 5 minutes and set it to "Spieluhr" or "Mein Teil" just for you, Kumpel!

String Avoider 2 String Avoider 2

GREAT GRAPHICS

but the coding sucks, gg.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

It sucked, but I'm glad you made it

Seriously, you guys are all too uptight. Do you realize the amount of people that die everyday from starvation, AIDS, or other epidemics? But of course if someone mocked that it would be funny again.

You ignorant assholes are nothing but hypocrites.

HighFlash: Stoned Games HighFlash: Stoned Games

Your buttons are horrible

I have to click for 10 hours to find where to light the bong, snort the coke, make a line, and pass a bong. I think you could have made the hit areas with MUCH better judgment.

Snap! Snap!

Great work!

I love it! I got the link from you BBS topic.

Zephyr responds:

Many thanks for your positive review. Im glad you like it.

we're british we're british

0/5 it sucked

This fucking sucked.

Tenebrous Blood Tenebrous Blood

Good work

I'm glad you see some people putting out good audio. I liked it.