View Profile Pilot-Doofy

140 Movie Reviews

Love it!

Awesome colab, I love it guys! It's cool that I knew some people who did it. :)

I like HouseMasta, but that's it...

What was with the submission? It was just a worthless little loop, and an incredibly short one at that.

How can you justify the file size of that entry? Are you high?

ShortMonkey responds:

No I'm not high, but everyone seemed to like the graphics, which I think got it a decent score.

Meh, not my cup of tea

It wasn't long enough for me. I think you had something unique going, but it was a little to pointless and short. I think you could've been more creative with what went on in the Flash.

I'd say revise it. Make it a little longer, add more interesting activity, and possibly let the user control the movie a little bit.

You know, have encounters with people and choose what to do. That would make it a lot more interesting.

The main thing is the length and boredom I experienced while watching him harm random characters. The ending was also kind of stupid.

However, I was impressed with your graphics and animating. The sound syncing was also good.

62 Game Reviews

GREAT GRAPHICS

but the coding sucks, gg.

It sucked, but I'm glad you made it

Seriously, you guys are all too uptight. Do you realize the amount of people that die everyday from starvation, AIDS, or other epidemics? But of course if someone mocked that it would be funny again.

You ignorant assholes are nothing but hypocrites.

Your buttons are horrible

I have to click for 10 hours to find where to light the bong, snort the coke, make a line, and pass a bong. I think you could have made the hit areas with MUCH better judgment.

4 Audio Reviews

Great work!

I love it! I got the link from you BBS topic.

Zephyr responds:

Many thanks for your positive review. Im glad you like it.

0/5 it sucked

This fucking sucked.

Good work

I'm glad you see some people putting out good audio. I liked it.

The original Piloticus Dooficus.

30, Male